Medical Assistant- Scheduler Mission Viejo
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Want to work for one of the highest rated medical groups in California? Want a group large enough that you have plenty of opportunities to learn different specialties and move up? This is the place for you! This organization prides themselves in putting their Mission Statement and Values into action every day! The company is committed to developing their employees and giving back to the community. Specialty team in Mission Viejo, CA is in need of an MA/Scheduler immediately for a long term temporary need with excellent opportunities for their busy Neurology department.
What will I be doing?
- Face of the company and its facilities to incoming callers
- Supporting multiple facilities and locations with scheduling appointments
- Scheduling specialty procedures or testing
- Scheduling and rescheduling appointments
- Answering incoming phones
- Taking insurance information via phone
- Verifying insurance as needed
- Providing patient directions for various tests or procedures
- Emailing new patient forms
- Inputting patient information
- Verifying proper ID/information
- Gathering necessary data from patients
- Assisting with questions
- Researching benefits information for patients
- Assisting with specialty program calls such as flu, health events, etc.
What special talents do I need?
- Extremely positive and upbeat personality
- True passion and care for patients
- Patience and strong listening skills to aid callers
What are the requirements for this position?
- 2+ years of Medical Front Office or Back Office experience with Surgery Scheduling
- High school diploma or GED