Medical Assistant/CRT-X-Ray: Orthopedic
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Are you a Medical Assistant with CRT/X-Ray skills and is ready to take on a variety of challenges in a non-stop fast paced environment within a well-established group? This organization was founded in 1902 and is focused on providing the highest quality healthcare available with over 10,000 employees, 2,000 physicians in there large network. So apply today to this award winning organization that offer s outstanding benefits, employee parking and room for growth and development in a variety of specialties.
Daily to do tasks:
- Seeking a Medical Assistant with a strong background in Orthopedic experience and quality customer service
- Exceptionally skilled with rooming patients, taking vital signs, assisting with X-Rays and injections.
- Knowledgeable with fitting and dispensing DME including braces and slings/splints and educating patients on post-op care
- When needed supporting the front office with answering heavy phone calls, checking patients in and out, patient follow up and providing exceptional customer service to patients.
- Administers routine X-Ray exams, positions patient under x-ray machine, adjusts immobilization devices, and affixes lead plates to protect unaffected areas.
- Modifications to the Direct Read X-Ray equipment, maintain radio-logical film files and storage, pull x-rays for referrals, copying and other requirements.
- Prepares reports and maintains records of services rendered.
- At least 2 years in the role of Medical Assistant with CRT/X-Ray experience.
- High school diploma or GED
- All Medical Certifications and Licensing Current
- Excellent customer service skills.
If you are qualified and interested, please apply today Looking forward to working with you!