Sacramento, CA 95819
MA Position in South Sacramento! Must have ventipuncure experience. $14 - 15.50/hr, Full Time
Our client is a well-established Medical Group specializing in oncology with a solid history within the communities they service. They are seeking an experienced Medical Assistant for a contract position for about 5-6 months in their downtown Sacramento location.
Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, outgoing, and motivated.
- Working with the Providers, Office Manager, and other Medical Assistants to maintain an organized flow of patient care
- Working with the front desk in managing phone lines, scheduling, checking patients in and out, completing prior authorizations, referrals, insurance verification, entering patient information into the EMR system and other duties as needed
- Assisting in patient care with rooming, sterilization, prepping trays and rooms as needed, taking vitals, EKG s, blood draws, injections, assisting in minor procedures and other duties as needed
- Maintaining professional and consistent communication with the team in order to maintain a positive working environment
- All other duties as needed and assigned
- Minimum education of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have minimum of 2 years of consistent experience as back office MA
- Must have an excellent understanding of HIPPA regulations
- EMR experience a plus
- CMA a plus
- $14-$15.50 DOE
- Full-time positions entail a work week of Monday Friday 8a-5p with some flexibility