Dallas, TX 75212 US
Our client is dedicated to patient satisfaction and quality care. The ideal candidate will be a Medical Assistant experienced, knowledgeable, and dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients. This person will assist our medical providers with physical examinations, carry out nursing treatments and perform other health care procedures according to provider's requests. This position is ideal for you, if you have a great work ethic, self-initiative, and passion for providing care.
- Oversees preparation of rooms for patients
- Making sure all instruments are cleaned/sterilized and all contaminated supplies are disposed
- Oversees patient intake such as blood pressure, temperature, etc.
- Performs screenings such as vision and hearing
- Help with patient examinations
- Record all patient information in EMR
- Prepare and administer medications
- Handle labs, log specimens and prepare them for testing
- Performs other tasks as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- CPR Card
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Apply now!