Folsom, CA 95630
Our client is a well established medical group who takes pride in the communities they serve. They re looking for exceptional Back Office Medical Assistant to join their established team! They are a large oncology clinic.
- Work with the Providers, Office Manager, and other Medical Assistants to maintain an organized flow of patient care
- Work with the front desk in managing phone lines, scheduling, checking patients in and out, completing prior authorizations, referrals, insurance verification, entering patient information into the EMR system and other duties, as needed
- Assist in patient care with rooming, sterilization, prepping trays and rooms as needed, taking vitals, EKG's, blood draws, injections, assisting in minor procedures and other duties as needed
- Maintain professional and consistent communication with the team in order to maintain a positive working environment
- All other duties as needed and assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of back office MA experience
- Must have exceptional organizational and follow up skills
- Must be extremely flexible and adaptable
- Must be Certified MA
Full-time, temp-to-hire position.
Pay: $15-$16 DOE