Framingham, MA 01702 US
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Do you excel in a fast-paced environment and possess team player qualities? If so, our organization that specializes in providing comprehensive gastroenterology care is seeking a qualified Medical Assistant to join their team in Framingham!
The perfect candidate will work together with other healthcare team members in order to provide the best gastroenterology health services to families. You may be required to travel once per week to a sister location in close proximity to Framingham, MA.
**Those with Gastroenterology (GI) experience STRONGLY encouraged to apply!**
- Assisting (one) provider with patient care & examinations
- Preauthorizations for medications
- Booking CAT scans + colonoscopies
- Perform fiber scans and breath tests
- Checking patients in/out
- Rooming patients and taking vitals
- Scheduling patients and answering phones
- Ensure exam rooms are fully stocked every day
- Coordinate tests and appointments for patients when referred to outside health providers
- Must enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic hands-on tasks throughout the day!
- High School Diploma or GED required
- BLS/ CPR certification required
- 1- 2 years Medical Assistant experience strongly preferred
- Bilingual is plus!
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- PTO eligible after 90 days
We are seeking an individual that is highly-organized, able to work in a team-oriented environment, be computer savvy, able to communicate clearly and have outstanding customer service.