Ft. Wayne, IN 46804 US
Would you like to work for a medical group who prides itself in providing a whole person healthcare approach? If the answer is yes, our client is looking for a qualified Medical Assistant to join their medical team. The ideal candidate must be passionate and committed to patient care. The Medical assistant works collaboratively with other health care members to provide comprehensive and accessible health care services to patients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist physician with procedures, examinations and treatments
- Rooming patients and taking vitals
- Assists with blood draws and administer vaccines
- Processing medication refills
- Makes referrals internally and to external providers
- Triaging messages from patients to medical providers
- Sterilizing equipment and rooms
The right candidate will have:
- High School Diploma
- Medical Assistant Certification required
- 2- years experience as MA preferred but new Grads are welcome!
- Knowledgeable of Medical Terminology