Inglewood, CA 90302 US
Are you interested in learning more about reproductive health? This well-established groups provides healthcare for women, men, and families and assistance to make informed decisions about their sexual and reproductive health. They are seeking a Medical Assistant for the back office with light front office experience.
Summary of the position:
- Setup patients rooms, sterilize, and maintain.
- Take vital signs, administer blood draws and vaccinations, and obtain specimens.
- Prep patients for procedures and assist physician
- Prioritize patient care, according to acuity and scheduled procedures.
- Check-in patients, answer multiple phone lines, operate office equipment
- Collect co-pays and record payments in billing.
What you need to have:
- One or more years of experience in a clinical setting.
- Medical Assistant Diploma required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work flexible hours
Perks of the job:
When it comes to benefits, there are no expenses spared with medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, long term disability and life insurance, as well as a 401k plan.
Don t hesitate and apply today! We looking forward to working with you!