Laguna Hills, CA 92653 US
Do you want to work for a company that strives to keep their community healthy? We are searching for experienced Medical Assistants to join our client's Cardiovascular clinic. If you would like to discover the many benefits of sharing your expertise with their valued patients check out the details below.
We are searching for Medical Assistants to work interdependently with all healthcare professionals to provide optimal patient care in fast paced, high volume Cardiovascular clinic.
- Check schedule, continually assessing and organizing patient flow.
- Check patient medical records for pertinent data; review and maintain current patient information/demographic data.
- Follow up with patients regarding abnormal results and follow-up.
- Properly performs complete vital signs- height, weight, temperature, pulse, heart rate, blood pressure, patient history, allergies, vaccine status, and reason for visit.
- Administers vaccines and or medication per providers orders.
- Performs Phlebotomy/venipuncture tests, collect, and label specimens.
- Sets up equipment, instruments and forms according to department protocol.
- Maintain infection control standards via cleaning and sterilizing according to scheduled maintenance program.
- 2+ years of Medical Assistant experience
- Cardiovascular experience a big plus
- Completed training from an accredited Medical Assistant Program required
- CPR Certification will be required and maintained
- Prior phlebotomy training and/or experience preferred
- Bilingual Spanish a plus, but not required
- Must be flexible to work evenings and Saturdays
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Don t wait apply today and interview as early as next week!