Los Angeles, CA 90027 US
We are in need of a Medical Assistant to fill a for a community health clinic whose mission is to improve the quality of life for the communities we serve. This position is a great opportunity for Medical Assistants who would like to gain some skills and experience.
We enjoy helping our team achieve not only career advancement, but personal growth. And we offer the most competitive salaries and top-of-the-line benefits!
Are you ready to take on an exciting new challenge?
- Temp to hire
- Pay rate: $19
Key duties for this position include:
- Room patients, take vitals, administer vaccines, chart details
- Experience with phlebotomy injections and blood draws, EKGs, and other procedures
- Triage to determine treatment needed
- Ability to work independently and in team efforts
- Be upbeat, dynamic, and have a friendly attitude towards patients and staff
For this position, you will need:
- 1+ year of experience as a Back Office Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Certificate or Diploma required
- Bilingual in any language is a plus
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!