Louisville, KY 40207 US
Would you like to impact the world of women s health and work for a practice that is focused on helping woman? From that all-important annual women s health exam to contraception and pregnancy services to in-office screenings and procedures is ready to help the community in every way. This facility has been around since 1988, and is an all-female medical practice that offers the very latest in medical technology and the very best in compassionate, comfortable care.
We are looking to add a Medical Assistant to our practice. As a Medical Assistant you will support medical providers, patients and co-workers through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs duties necessary to prepare patients for physician exam including:
- Vitals and lab tests
- Updating patient medical records in electronic medical record system
- Assists providers with procedures
- Maintains patient areas by daily sanitization and supply restocking
- Authorizes prescription refills as directed by providers
- Performs proper sanitization and sterilization of medical instruments
- Processes lab specimens obtained by providers
- Provides patient education as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Basic medical assistant skills such as
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to type 35 wpm and have knowledge of EMR system and functionality
- Maintain CPR certification
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current Clinical Medical Assistant, LPN or RN certification or license
1-2 years experience working as Medical Assistant, LPN or RN are welcome to apply! We encourage you to apply today why wait!