Nashville, TN 37203 US
Are you interested in learning more about reproductive health? This well-established group provides healthcare for women, men, and families and assistance to make informed decisions about their sexual and reproductive health. They are seeking a qualified Medical Assistant to join their team.
In a typical day you would:
- Setup patients rooms, sterilize, and maintain.
- Provide patient education regarding services/procedures
- Take vital signs, administer blood draws and vaccinations, and obtain specimens.
- Prep patients for procedures and assist physician
- Prioritize patient care, according to acuity and scheduled procedures.
- Check-in patients, answer multiple phone lines, operate office equipment
- Collect co-pays and record payments in billing.
What we need from you:
- One or more years of experience in a clinical setting.
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Venipuncture experience prefer
- Phlebotomy experience
- BLS/ CPR
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life insurance
- Employer 401K program