Noblesville, IN 46060 US
Looking for a group that prides itself on providing quality specialty care to patients of all ages? Our client has been providing excellent patient care in Central Indiana for over 40 years. Our client has grown to over 200 medical staff and continues to expand by providing the best care to get to the root of complex medical issues and provide timely.
We are seeking a Medical Assistant, who is a professional individual with strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and a high level of care for patients.
- Room and prep patients, take medical history, and taking vitals
- Administer injections, blood draws, immunizations, and administering tests
- Assist physicians and perform minor procedures
- Documenting vitals on charts, and updating medical records.
- Explain instructions and answer patient s questions
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
- Performs procedures and accompanying paperwork for EKG s, BP monitoring, staple and suture removal, and Pap Smears when applicable.
- Triages telephone calls for referral to physician or nurse practitioner.
- Responsible for obtaining referral numbers if referral is requested.
The right candidate will have:
- 2+ years of Medical Back Office experience.
- Experience in a clinic setting a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical Assistant certificate required
- Active CPR certificate
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, send your resume today! APPLY today to learn.