Novato, CA 94945 US
Are YOU ready to take your career to the next level? Our client is looking for a compassionate individual who is ready to work in a progressive workplace, and an individual who wants hands-on medical assistant learning. The position is available in the Internal Medicine Clinic.
- Maintain an organized flow of patient care
- Manage phone lines, scheduling, checking patients in and out, entering patient information into the EMR system
- Complete prior authorizations, referrals, and insurance verification
- Assist in patient care with rooming, sterilization, prepping trays and rooms as needed,
- Take vitals, EKG's, blood draws, injections, and minor procedures
- Maintain professional and consistent communication with the team
- Thrive in a positive working environment
- Must have completed Medical Assistant externship
- Experience with computer and electronic medical records
- Must be extremely flexible and adaptable
- Shift: 8:30-5:30 (may vary from 7:00 or after 6:00 pm)
- Pay: Depending on experience
- Benefits: Offered once the probationary period is completed.
We have multiple openings for Medical Assistants. If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, apply directly through our website www.medicalprofessionals.com.