Portland, OR 97223 US
They are a team of dedicated OB/GYN physicians, maternal-fetal medicine specialists, certified nurse-midwives, nurse practitioners and counselors-and all the people who make it possible for them to do what they do They are looking for a qualified Medical Assistant to join their team!
What you will be doing:
- Entering in patient files into the electronic medical Record
- Take patients to the exam rooms, take history and perform Initial assessment of vital signs
- Oversee clinician orders are entered and follow up is done
- Collaborate with other departments to meet patient needs
- High School Diploma or GED -Required
- Graduated from an accredited MA program -Required
- Certified as an MA through the AAMA, NCCT or AMT -Required
- CPR Certification- Required
- Prior Experience in phlebotomy/injections strongly preferred
If you are kind, relatable, adaptable, open-minded and-of course-trained and eager to learn then apply today!