Redwood City, CA 94062 US
We are looking for a top-quality Medical Assistant to adopt this organization s values of providing the very best patient experience! You will be working for a large highly-respect non-profit network that operates both ancillary centers and hospitals. This is a temporary opportunity but has the potential to be hired on staff. There is lots of opportunity for growth and to advance your career.
On the job, you will:
- Take vitals, administer injections, phlebotomy, EKGs
- Assist the doctors with procedures
- Triage to determine needs
- Handle pharmacy requests
- Prep charts and update records
- Be upbeat, dynamic, and friendly towards patients and staff
What you must have:
- 1+ Medical Assistant back office experience
- Certified Medical Assistant preferred
- Internal medicine experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills
Medical Professionals connects healthcare with hiring. Apply today to learn more.