Roy, UT 84067
We are looking for a top-quality candidate to join our team, as a Patient Care Tech. This is an opportunity to work in a family practice/OB-GYN with patients of all ages. Are you ready to take on an exciting new endeavor?
We offer competitive salary with room for growth, top quality benefits, and a healthy work environment for all.
On the job, you will:
- Take vitals, administer injections, phlebotomy, EKGs
- Assist the doctors with procedures
- Triage to determine plan
- Perform independently and in team efforts
- Work quickly and take direction from multiple people
- Be upbeat, dynamic, and friendly attitude towards patients and staff
What you must have:
- Medical Assistant back office experience all levels welcome
- Medical Assistant certification preferred, but not necessary
- Limited X-Ray Certified preferred but not required.
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
- Be self-motivated and have a strong sense of what drives you
Details about the position
- Pay rate $13-$18 hour
- Full time- Mon, Tues, Thurs, Friday 8am - 12pm
- Full benefits offered
- Located in Roy
More About Us
We began our practice in 1969 with one clinic in Utah County to provide top quality healthcare for the growing area. Now with over 100 locations and 29 different specialties in Utah, we are able to continue to provide top quality healthcare in all major areas and different types of people. Due to the high cost of medical care we believe in value-based care to help assist with these rising costs.
Your career is our purpose! If you are interested in this Medical Assistant position. Apply with your resume immediately. If you would like to talk to the hiring Manager, feel free to contact our office at 801-313-1938.