Salt Lake City, UT 84124 US
We re looking for an experienced Medical Assistant to join our team! This position performs various duties in our office ranging from pediatric to geriatric patient populations. We are a busy family practice clinic that has two values in mind: 1) Do what is right for the patient, and 2) Do what is best for the system. We are an NCQA approved (PCMH) patient-centered medical home with a Care Coordination program. We are looking for individuals who support our mission of delivering high quality, low cost health care to all populations in a positive, reliable and energetic manner.
Skills and Experience:
- Front and back office experience is a plus
- Vitals, vaccine administration, phlebotomy, EKG s, and other procedures
- Ability to work independently and in team efforts
- Ability to quickly take direction from multiple people
- Upbeat, dynamic, and friendly attitude towards patients and staff
- Phone triage experience preferred
What we need you to have:
- Medical Assistant certification or equivalent medical background required
- Experience in family practice and pediatrics (preferred)
- Experience in working with EMR s (Electronic Medical Records)
- Type accurately >30 wpm.
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
This full-time position offers a competitive salary and benefits package! Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. If this job interests you, apply in minutes through our website at www.medicalprofessionals.com/seeker.