Salt Lake City, UT 84124 US
Medical Assistant- Competitive Pay + Benefits! We re looking for an experienced Medical Assistant to join our team! This position performs various duties in our office ranging from pediatric to geriatric patient populations. We are a busy family practice clinic that has two values in mind: 1) Do what is right for the patient, and 2) Do what is best for the system. We are an NCQA approved (PCMH) patient-centered medical home with a Care Coordination program. We are looking for individuals who support our mission of delivering high quality, low cost health care to all populations in a positive, reliable and energetic manner.
Skills and Experience:
- Front and back office experience is a plus
- Vitals, vaccine administration, phlebotomy, EKG s, and other procedures
- Ability to work independently and in team efforts
- Ability to quickly take direction from multiple people
- Upbeat, dynamic, and friendly attitude towards patients and staff
- Phone triage experience preferred
What we need you to have:
- Medical Assistant certification or equivalent medical background required
- Experience in family practice and pediatrics (preferred)
- Experience in working with EMR s (Electronic Medical Records)
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
This full-time position offers a competitive salary and benefits package! If this job interests you, apply in minutes through our website at www.medicalprofessionals.com/seeker.