San Diego, CA 92121
Our client a global organization that focuses on the ultimate goal of giving everyone access to the power of data-driven health intelligence. Our client is looking for a compassionate individual who is willing to work in a progressive workplace, perform a broad range of simultaneous duties and an individual who wants to learn more about the medical assisting field.
- Work with the Providers, Office Manager, and other Medical Assistants to maintain an organized flow of patient care
- Work with the front desk in managing phone lines, scheduling, checking patients in and out, completing prior authorizations, referrals, insurance verification, entering patient information into the EMR system and other duties, as needed
- Assist in patient care with rooming, sterilization, prepping trays and rooms as needed, taking vitals, EKG's, blood draws, injections, assisting in minor procedures and other duties as needed
- Maintain professional and consistent communication with the team in order to maintain a positive working environment
- All other duties as needed and assigned
- Must have completed externship
- Must have at least 1-2 years of current medical assisting experience
- Must be Phlebotomy certified
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant
- Must have exceptional organizational and follow up skills
- Must be extremely flexible and adaptable
- Must have exceptional organizational and follow up skills because the Provider needs reminders to follow through, respond to messages, follow up with patients from the previous day, etc.
- Must have completed high school
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- Monday to Friday: 6:30AM to 2:30PM
- 1 Saturday of the month
Pay: $16-$22 an hour, based on experience
Benefits: Offered once probationary period is completed.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, apply directly through our website www.medicalprofessionals.com