San Jose, CA 95125 US
Are you looking to make a difference to families in healthcare? Do you excel in fast-paced environment and team player? We are currently seeking a qualified Medical Assistant to work for a non-profit community health clinic that focuses on serving minority populations. The group prides itself on providing quality care to patients of all ages!
In this position you will:
- Assisting physician with patient care
- Perform vital signs
- Review medications
- Perform venipuncture/ phlebotomy and specimen processing if needed
- Checking patients in/out
- Rooming patients and taking vitals
- Scheduling patients and answering phones
- Sterilize instruments
What we require from you:
- High School Diploma
- MA Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as Medical Assistant
- Fluent in English/Spanish is a plus!