Sandy, UT 84070
This is your opportunity to work as a Medical Assistant for a healthcare organization whose mission is to improve the quality of life for the communities we serve. We enjoy helping our team achieve not only career advancement, but personal growth. And we offer the most competitive salaries and top-of-the-line benefits! Are you ready to take on an exciting new challenge?
We are hiring a Medical Assistant for Rheumatology
- Location: Salt Lake City
- Pay rate $15-$20 hour
- Full time- Monday -Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Key duties for this position include:
- Room patients, take vitals, administer vaccines, chart details
- Experience with phlebotomy, EKG s, and other procedures
- Triage to determine treatment needed
- Ability to work independently and in team efforts
- Be upbeat, dynamic, and have a friendly attitude towards patients and staff
For this position, you will need:
- Medical Assistant back office experience all levels are welcome
- Medical Assistant certification preferred, but not necessary
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
- Ability to multi-task and respond quickly to changes
- New grads welcome
Why you want to work here?
This is a nationwide organization with 36 Hospitals-Clinics-Urgent Care Centers across the United States. Our Hospitals and clinics make a profound impact on the regions we serve. We partner with a diverse set of dedicated and community-based charities, advocates, and agencies that all strive to improve the health and well-being of local residents. Join Us!
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!