Sausalito, CA 94965
Are you a Medical Assisting looking for a new opportunity? Our client a Large Medical Group in the Sonoma, CA area is looking for an experience, professional and detailed oriented Medical Assistant to join their growing team.
This great opportunity is within their Primary Care clinic and it is a Direct Hire - Full time position. Does this sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for? Apply now!
Job Summary: Medical Assistant will provide support with back and front office duties.
- Work with the Doctor, Office Manager, and other Medical Assistants to maintain an organized flow of patient care
- Work with the front desk in managing phone lines, scheduling, checking patients in and out, completing prior authorizations, referrals, insurance verification, entering patient information into the EMR system and other duties, as needed
- Assist in patient care with rooming, sterilization, prepping trays and rooms as needed, taking vitals, EKG's, blood draws, injections, assisting in minor procedures and other duties as needed
- Maintain professional and consistent communication with the team in order to maintain a positive working environment
- All other duties as needed and assigned
- MUST have at least 1-4 years of recent Pediatrics or Family Practice experience
- Must have completed an externship
- Must extremely flexible and adaptable
- Medical Scribe experience, preferred
- Must have exceptional organizational and follow up skills
- Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Must be flexible with schedule
- 1 hour lunch
Pay: $20-$25 an hour. Based on experience