Seal Beach, CA 90740 US
Are you passionate about your career in medical? Are you looking for a provider who offers personal and professional growth? If you answered yes , then come work for one of the largest healthcare groups! With multiple entities and divisions, this company offers you all the career options one might seek. This group provides clinical care, healthcare plan, medical management services, and much more.
What will I be doing?
- Welcome incoming patients to a comfortable setting
- Answer phones and direct callers to back-office staff
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Prepare new patient documents and enter new patient information
- Collect and verify insurance information
- Process authorizations and referrals
- Provide assistance to patients
- Update all information in EMR system
What special skills do I need?
- Be passionate about patient care
- Work efficiently between calls and in-office patients
- Excellent verbal and written skills
What are the requirements?
- 2+ years of experience in Medical Front Office
- Must have a high school diploma and Medical Assistant certificate
- Experience working on electronic medical systems (EMR), preferably using NextGen
- Working knowledge of Medi-cal, Medicare, and managed care insurances
Employees are offered incredible benefits (medical, vision, dental, disability), wellness programs, 401K plan and stock options, tuition reimbursement, volunteer programs, and paid opportunities, and much more!