Statesville, NC 28667 US
This is an exciting DIRECT HIRE Medical Assistant opportunity! The company is a community sponsored, family-centered provider of health care, health education and preventive care services without regard for the ability to pay. They re seeking someone who is passionate about helping people and is a team player.
Will work front and back-office procedures and work closely with our physicians. Allowing you to expand your knowledge and growth. We offer career growth, professionally and financially, and are looking for a Medical Assistants that truly enjoy engaging with patients and supporting our employer communities.
- Greet patients, manage phones, and schedule patients appointments
- Verify insurance, process referral, and authorizations
- Room patients and update the EMR system
- Check patient s vitals
- Perform EKG s, injections and blood draws
- Handle pharmacy requests
- Vital signs, procedures, and patient education
- Patient teaching and care plan support
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments and supplies.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of related work preferred
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
Pay Range: $16 to 19.50/hour DPE
Schedule: Monday Friday 8:00 5:00 p.m.
We are looking for a friendly, welcoming Medical Assistant who enjoys doing meaningful work and making a difference. We are focused on quality care for employer organizations. Enjoy an environment where your patients are like family, servicing Internal Medicine, Family Practice and Pediatrics.
At Medical Professionals, we re all about you! We help talented job seekers find short-term and long-term positions that fit their needs. Connect with us today!