Vista, CA 92083 US
We are looking for an upbeat, dynamic, and friendly Medical Assistant to join us. This rewarding position will maximize your strengths and skills while helping others live healthier, longer lives. This position is a great opportunity for individuals that are seeking a stable career. We are one of the largest healthcare employers in California!
For you, that provides room for advancement in your career. Plus, we have a great team and awesome management you who you will love!
Our ideal candidate:
- Detail-oriented, outgoing, motivated, and willing to go the distance
- 1-2 years of back-office experience required
- Must be professional with a friendly demeanor
- Medical Assistant certification required
- High School diploma required
What your role will be:
- Vitals, vaccine administration, phlebotomy, EKGs, and other procedures
- Ability to work independently and in team efforts
- Ability to quickly take direction from multiple people
- Triage to determine treatment needs
- Full time, Monday - Friday
- Great benefits offered - Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, retirement benefits
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!