Westerville, OH 43081 US
Medical Assistant - Dermatology Practice
Join our esteemed dermatology practice, where we are united in our commitment to patient care and well-being. As a Medical Assistant, you'll play a pivotal role in delivering exceptional patient care and creating an environment that reflects our dedication to excellence.
Working as a Medical Assistant, you'll assist providers in patient care, embodying our practice's high standards. Your cheerful, professional demeanor will be integral in communicating with providers and patients while maintaining patient confidentiality. Responding to patient needs, following doctor's instructions, and being a respectful team player are key to success in this role.
Pay Range: $19 - 21. Competitive rates based on experience and qualifications.
Schedule: Work schedule varies per provider assigned: 6:15-7:15am start, 4-4:30pm leave. Fridays leave by 1pm. No weekends!
- COVID Vaccine not required.
- No floating. Optional for employees to work at a different location for overtime pay.
- High School Diploma required.
- Certified Medical Assistant preferred, but not required. Medical Assistant (MA), LPN License, CNA, and medical office experience accepted.
- Medical Terminology knowledge.
- Dermatology experience not required. Previous clinical/back office experience preferred. Familiarity with EMR System - EMA.
- 1-2 years' experience in a medical office, preferably dermatology practice.
- Hiring Medical Assistants or LPNs.
If you're a motivated Medical Assistant with a passion for patient care and excellence, we encourage you to apply. Become a valued member of our dynamic dermatology practice.