Woodland, CA 95695 US
This is an exciting Medical Assistant opportunity for someone who is looking for a team in a busy and fun place to work. This position is temp but has a high probability of being hired.
You will work with one of the largest medical groups in Northern California. This opportunity will put your skills to good works! This is a group of family physicians, which provide complete and comprehensive care, serving all ages and health concerns with locations nationwide.
- Greet patients, manage phones, and schedule patients appointments
- Verify insurance, process referral, and authorizations
- Room patients and update the EMR system
- Check patient s vitals
- Perform EKG s, injections and blood draws
- Handle pharmacy requests
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant
- 1+ year as a Medical Assistant working in an outpatient clinical setting
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must have a High School diploma/GED
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
Pay Range: $20.78 $28.86/hour
Location: Redwood City
Schedule: Monday Friday 8:30 5:00 p.m.
At Medical Professionals, we re all about you! We help talented job seekers find short-term and long-term positions that fit their needs. Connect with us today!