Medical Assistant/North County
Vista, CA 92083
Are you someone who is passionate about the medical industry? Our client is currently in the search for a Medical Assistant who is willing to go the extra mile when it comes to their patients to join their client s team. This is a contract position with career progression and personal growth in a great working environment!
- Performs routine front and back medical assistant duties.
- Welcomes patients by greeting them in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Answers and clarifies patient and family concerns through effective communication skills.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Assists with patient care coordination.
- Protects patients rights and privacy.
- Follows and adheres to policies and procedures; reporting changes as needed.
What do we want in a candidate?
- Attention to detail, including spelling and grammar.
- Builds employee and patient morale through optimistic personality.
- Conducts interpersonal communication and correspondence in a professional manner.
- Displays teambuilding efforts.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Facilitates an organized working environment by completing various tasks and duties as assigned correctly and in a timely manner.
- Motivated, self-starter who is dependable.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Upholds professional composure under stress.
- Willing to work hard.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED required.
- Current in Basic Life Support and CPR certifications.
- Certified Medical Assistant is preferred, but not required if you have experience.
- Knowledge of triaging.