Medical Assistant Orthopedic
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Don't miss this opportunity to work as a Medical Assistant with the Orthopedic Clinic, whose mission is to improve the quality of life for the communities we serve. This position is an excellent opportunity for Medical Assistants who are seeking a stable career with room for advancement in healthcare.
We enjoy helping our team achieve not only career advancement but personal growth. And we offer the most competitive salaries and top-of-the-line benefits! Full time and part-time available. The clinic is open Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Join this dynamic team
- Medical Assistant Orthopedic Clinic
- Pay rate $13 - $16 hour
- Full-time or part-time
- Great benefits
- Location: Salt Lake City
Key duties include:
- Room patients, take vitals, administer vaccines, chart details
- Experience with phlebotomy, EKGs, and other procedures
- Triage to determine treatment needed
- Ability to work independently and in team efforts
- Be upbeat, dynamic, and have a friendly attitude towards patients and staff
You will need:
- Medical Assistant certification
- Experience in family practice and pediatrics preferred
- Front and back office experience a plus
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
- Ability to multi-task and respond quickly to changes
Positions open in multiple locations - This is a nationwide organization with 36 Hospitals-Clinics-Urgent Care Centers across the United States. Our Hospitals and clinics make a profound impact on the regions we serve. We partner with a diverse set of dedicated and community-based charities, advocates, and agencies that all strive to improve the health and well-being of residents. Plus, a fun, professional, fast-paced professional atmosphere! Long-term stable position and great pay. Join Us!
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!