Bountiful, UT 84088 6672 US
This is the opportunity you ve been looking for! We are seeking a Pediatric Medical Assistant to become a part of our family-friendly team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
With locations throughout the Salt Lake Valley, this clinic provides easy access to care for our young patients. We have over forty-five pediatricians who are supported by a staff of caring, professional clinical physician extenders, medical assistants, nurses, and customer service representatives to assure premier pediatric care for your infants, children, and adolescents.
We are currently looking for a Medical Assistant to join our team! The medical assistant performs a variety of patient care activities to assist our providers. This position would entail you taking vitals, administering vaccines & other injections, educating patients, phlebotomy and various other procedures. The schedule is M-F 8-5 for the first 3 months, then you receive 1 day off during the week. Staff rotates weekends every 2-3 months.
We would like these items:
- Front and Back Office experience
- Vitals experience
- Phlebotomy and vaccine administration
- Experience in a Pediatric setting (preferred)
To be considered, you need these!
- Medical Assistant Certification
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Exceptional patient service rapport
- Ability to contribute to a healthy team environment
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE AFTER 60 DAYS<<<<
- Insurance - Medical: traditional copay option and optional dental and vision
- 401k and profit sharing after 1 year of service
- Education allowance: $250 per year
- Child health care benefits: Paid by providers ($ amount is based on hours worked per year)
- APL (All-purpose leave): sick, vacation-accrued on a pay period basis
- Paid Holidays: 7 a year + 1 personal day
If this job interests you, apply in minutes through our website at www.medicalprofessionals.com.