Medical Assistant-Womens Health
Layton, UT 84041
Medical Assistant OBGYN Healthcare $13-$17
Are you a Medical Assistant looking for a change? Are you looking for an opportunity to really make a difference in the lives of those that may be underserved?
We are currently looking for a special Medical Assistant to join our team. Here you'll find work with a busy Family Practice Clinic located at St. Mark s Hospital. You will be the medical assistant for our Nurse Practitioner. This is a full-time, challenging and rewarding position. It will help to maximize your strengths and skills while helping others live healthier, longer and happier lives.
New Grads are welcome to apply!
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package!
Pay: $13-17/hour DOE
Skills and Experience:
- Front and back office experience is a plus
- Vitals, vaccine administration, phlebotomy, EKG s, and other procedures
- Ability to work independently and in team efforts
- Ability to quickly take direction from multiple people
- Upbeat, dynamic, and friendly attitude towards patients and staff
- Medical Assistant certification preferred but not necessary
- Experience in family practice and pediatrics (preferred)
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen