With locations in Farmington, Bountiful, Park City, and throughout the Salt Lake Valley this clinic is able to provide easy access for you to care for your family.
We have over forty five board certified pediatricians who re supported by a staff of caring, professional clinical physician extenders, medical assistants, nurses and customer service representatives to assure premier pediatric care for your infants, children and adolescents.
We are currently looking for a Medical Assistant to join our team! The medical assistant performs a variety of patient care activities to assist our providers.
This position would entail you performing a variety of patient care activities, including taking vitals, administering vaccines & other injections, educating patients, phlebotomy, and various other procedures.
Not a deal breaker, but we would like experience with these items:
- Front and Back Office experience
- Vitals experience
- Vaccine administration
- Experience in a Pediatric setting (preferred)
To be considered, you need this!
- Medical Assistant Certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to contribute to a healthy team environment
>>>>OFFER FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE AFTER 60 DAYS<<<<
- Insurance - Medical: traditional co-pay option and also HAS option Dental: Yes Vision: Yes
- 401k and profit sharing: After 1 year of service
- Education allowance: $250 per year
- Child health care benefits: Paid by providers ($ amount is based on hours worked per year)
- APL (All-purpose leave): sick, vacation-accrued on a pay period basis
- Paid Holidays: 7 a year + 1 personal day This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
If this job interests you, apply in minutes through our website at www.medicalprofessionals.com/seeker.