Medical Back Office
Los Angeles, CA 90049
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday approx. 8:30AM - 5:30PM, Occasional Saturday mornings. Specific hours to be finalized.
A Pediatric group in the Brentwood area is seeking a full time medical front office lead or supervisor to work with all employees to greet patients, answer phone calls and perform a broad array of administrative tasks to ensure our patients receive the highest possible quality experience with our practice. Core duties include greeting patients, answering phone calls, answering emails, keeping the office clean and organized, maintaining inventory and ordering supplies.
IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2 years of experience working in the medical field
- Strong medical terminology skills
- Front office experience and willingness to build back office skills (for example checking vital signs and urinalysis)
- Outstanding computer skills (Microsoft Word and QuickBooks preferred) and experience working with EHR systems (not necessary)
- Energetic, positive work attitude and approachable personality
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, customer service, and ability to handle stressful situations
- Superior communication skills; Ability to speak respectfully, clearly and concisely to patients and staff members.
- Strong attention to detail, punctuality and ability to multitask are a must
- The ability to work well both independently and cohesively with others
- LOVE of children and passion about meeting and helping people
Apply immediately! The ideal candidate is willing and eager to jump in whenever and wherever necessary to enhance patient experience and ensure the office is operating smoothly!