Medical Biller - All Levels Needed
San Diego, CA 92121
Are you ready to start take off your career with an AMAZING company?
Our client’s organization is looking to bring on top talent within their expanding billing departments. They are currently hiring for an experienced Facility or Physician Billers and Medical Collectors that are willing to work as a team in order to increase production levels.
If you are passionate about continual learning, a self-motivated individual, and a person that is always willing to go the extra mile, then we want to hear from you! Our organization is at the beginning of yet another internal expansion!
What would your position entail?
- Work directly with a variety of payors, healthcare providers and patients through the revenue cycle process to ensure claims are processed and paid in a timely manner
- Review EOB’s, verifying patient coverage, and assist with patient billing inquiries
- Review unpaid and/or denied claims, submit appeals as needed
- Ensure timely collection of outstanding A/R and perform a variety of clerical and accounting functions to resolve billing issues of submitted claims
- Will be working in a high volume, fast-paced environment
What we need from you:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Medical Billing Certificate preferred
- Minimum 2 years of consistent medical billing and collections experience in a providers office, hospital or third party billing company
- Must be familiar with Commercial or Government payors
- Multi-specialty experience is desired
- Must have excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8:00-5:00pm
Pay: $14-26/hour Depending on Experience
Benefits: We offer a competitive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- FSA, 401K, Holidays, and PTO.
A little more about us: At Medical Professionals, we’re all about you! We help talented job seekers find short-term and long-term positions that fit their abilities. As a quality healthcare staffing firm we open doors for our employees. You’ll have an opportunity to work at one of our exceptional clients spanning from hospitals, medical groups, specialty practices, to health plan providers, DME and related companies. Our sole focus is to ensure that our clients get the best person for the job, and just as important, that you get the best position for you.