Alhambra, CA 91801 US
Interested in continuing to build your experience within the Healthcare field? We are looking for a Medical Biller to oin our team!
- Reviews and electronically sends all claims
- Posts all EOBs
- Takes phone payments from patients
- Posts payments to patient accounts.
- Answers all patient and employee questions regarding billing issues.
- Balances all daily payments and manage patient refunds.
- Manage accounts receivable balances to maximize collections.
- Contact patients as needed regarding past due balances.
- Works the denial list and appeals all denials that require appealing.
- Working Storage collection balances.
- Conducts periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and within deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Tech Savvy- billing systems, Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of HIPAA guidelines
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Hospital billing experience able to train, but prefers this experience
- Able to work Accounts Receivables
- Able to work denials
- Able to work eligibility
- High School Diploma
- Associates degree in account preferred
- 2 years of previous medical office experience
- Medical Terminology