Medical Billing Client Specialist
S Jordan, UT
Medical Billing Reimbursement Specialist $17.00-$18.00 hour
Related keywords: medical billing, reimbursement, EOB, health records, medical records, unpaid claims, insurance claims, insurance billing, customer service, client support
Medical Billing and Practice Management company is hiring a Medical Billing Client Reimbursement Specialist. Client Specialists will assist Healthcare professionals with medical billing process and manage a broad array of projects in relation to claims resolution, including payer tracking, website access, claims status inquiries, and direct carrier contact.
We are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you want to work with us.
Integrity is everything is a core value at our company. Medical practitioners across the country turn to our organization for fully integrated Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Practice Management solutions they can trust. We are one of the nation's largest providers of cloud medical practice optimization software and a leader in cloud electronic health record (EHR), practice management, medical scheduling software, and billing applications for medical practices and medical billing services.
Client support at Our Organization… It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You make it happen by collaborating with other Our Organization Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. You provide the expert support that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
What you do!
- Medical billing support for physician office professionals
- Communicate with Physicians and Healthcare professionals regarding billing questions and support.
- Assist Healthcare Professionals with correct claims pre-submission for identified edits that will result in a claim denial or delay.
- Assist Healthcare professionals build client specific claim edits to avoid future claim denials.
- Assure client satisfaction
- Communicate proactively with clients to avoid escalation
- Assist with tracking A/R progress and profitability of client accounts
- Assist with identifying and analyzing reimbursement trends within the client they are working.
- Assist with any issues or problems with payers as the possible difficulties in presenting clean claims to them based upon their submission requirements
Would be best if you have the following:
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial payors claims and appeals processing requirements a must.
- Knowledge of ICD, CPT and HCPC coding, ability to ready EOB and ERA files.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows, MS Word, Internet Explorer, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Medical Billing Process and Industry Standard
- Ability to manage and fulfill client expectations
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities professionally
- Knowledge of medical computerized billing and scheduling software systems
- Personal track record of being thorough, courteous and responsive in customer service
- Ability to communicate with various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner self-starter, with the ability to organize work for maximum efficiency and attention to quality
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to grasp new concepts and procedures quickly, with a desire to learn.