Medical Billing EMR Trainer
South Jordan, UT 84095
Medical Billing EMR Software Trainer 45k-50k
We Support independent physicians & their staff with a comprehensive suite of solutions, including practice management, patient engagement, practice analytics, electronic health records and physician performance. We offer a flexible managed billing option for practices looking to use a Revenue Cycle company.
Medical practitioners across the country turn to our organization for fully integrated Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Practice Management solutions they can trust. We are one of the nation's largest providers of cloud medical practice optimization software and a leader in cloud electronic health record (EHR), practice management, medical scheduling software, and billing applications for medical practices and medical billing services.
We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated Implementation Consultant I to join our Implementation Services Team. The Implementation Consultant will manage the implementation process for an assigned Healthcare client list, working directly with clients to identify, prioritize and manage strategic needs for an efficient and effective implementation.
- Oversee, Coordinate, and manage all aspects of the implementation with multiple databases in the timelines provided or set with clients.
- Communicate and manage internal and external implementation requirements and expectations.
- Serve as a single point of customer contact during the implementation.
- Train new or existing clients for a successful PM, EHR, and add on product usage.
- Travel and provide onsite training for clients when required.
- Manage client escalations.
- Assist in the review of client processes and the development of new workflow plans.
- Manage client relationship during the implementation process.
- Support sales teleconference in hand-off of new client.
- Coordinate and train the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) agreement process.
- Coordinate data conversion, interface, and other timelines and expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field is preferred.
- Required 2-3+ years experience in the following areas:
- Project Management
- Web-based training or classroom training/coaching experience.
- Medical computerized billing and scheduling software systems.
- Implementation of web-based systems.
- Data conversion and 3rd party interface processes.
- Industry experience in a medical office environment, customer service, IT, or support desk
- EMR/EHR implementation experience preferred. Ability to act as a change agent in helping a client adapt to new processes and technology.
- Ability to balance empathy and accountability with a client, to timely complete implementation.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows, MS Word, various Internet Browsers, Excel, PowerPoint, and Webinar Delivery.
- Ability to lead a client successfully through technical processes.