Medical Billing Enrollment Analyst
South Jordan, UT 84095
Our employees make a great place to work
We take pride in serving our clients with a level of expertise everyone can appreciate. Such a challenging undertaking requires the concerted effort of uniquely gifted, forward-looking employees in order to achieve success. Our employees possess a high level of creativity and ingenuity as well as the energy and determination to turn brilliant ideas into solutions.
Company culture: Are you FIT?
- Flexible. Vibrant, collaborative & diverse culture that is open-minded & embraces change.
- Insightful. Innovative industry experts who transform client businesses by delivering winning outcomes.
For 20 years we have offered comprehensive Practice Management solutions, including practice management, patient engagement, practice analytics, electronic health records and physician performance. We offer a flexible managed billing option for practices looking to use a Revenue Cycle company.
If you enjoy taking on challenges, upholding values, energizing a team, and exceeding goals, you ll fit right in with our dedicated team, who make amazing things happen for each other and our clients every day.
We are seeking a self-motivated EDI Enrollment Analyst to join our Professional Services Team. The EDI Enrollment Analyst will ensure the adaptation of payer enrollment requirements, changes and enrollment migrations. They will act as the primary agent monitoring to industry changes that impact EDI Enrollment processes and act as a SME (Subject Matter Expect) with internal and external clients.
- Responsibility to support Enrollment process through researching, resolving, documenting and communicating payer EDI Enrollment requirements.
- Proactively monitors and perform secondary follow up and troubleshooting with payers regarding specific or mass enrollment processing.
- Payer migrations including analysis of transactions, payer requirements, scope of enrollment migration, enrollment data analysis, complete migration, and final analysis.
- Internal communication with leadership and internal partners on details on the EDI Enrollments process and current state.
- Act as first point of contact with payers on requirements and updates pertaining to EDI Enrollment.
- Communicate and work with clients as needed on EDI Enrollment utilizing multiple tools and applications.
- Clear communication and education of associates on payer processes and procedures as they adapt to EDI Enrollment.
- Document moderately complex processes as necessary for continuous process improvement.
- Some contact with Client Partners when necessary.
- Perform all other tasks as requested by leadership.
- 3+ year experience in healthcare IT related.
- 1 + year in EDI or EDI Enrollment
- High School diploma required; Associate degree or the equivalent work experience preferred.
- Demonstrate professional verbal and written business communication skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to ensure accuracy of reports and data.
- Ability to communicate with various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Strong ability to research requirements using published online resources and payer websites.
- MS Office Suite with emphasis in Excel
- Adobe Acrobat
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Lead team projects, as assigned. Have prompt response time to voice mail, email and other requests whether it is from supervisors, co-workers or clients.