Medical Billing Resolution Specialist
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Work for one of the most highly-respected and prestigious Healthcare organizations in Utah. We create an environment where our patients and staff are both #1.
The department is very well-run and organized. We provide a professional, flexible environment with top of the line services. You will receive all the proper training and tools to set you up for success! We offer advancement opportunities, and one of the most comprehensive benefits packages available.
Enjoy all of our perks
- Full-time, Monday Friday
- 8:00 am 5:00 pm, some overtime
- Pay rate: $16 - $17
- Located in Salt Lake City
- Benefits offered
Account Receivable Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the patients' claims are reviewed for possible issues and billed out appropriately.
- To analyze and research claims to identify appropriate resolution.
- Resolve various billing edits and denials within established timelines
- Identify trends and issues, defining the problems and proposing solutions
- Follow-up with insurance companies & patients regarding claim/payment status through our practice management system.
- Writes appeal letters according to established insurance guidelines
- Respond to written and email correspondence within established timelines
- Assist customers to resolve issues promptly
Our ideal candidate:
- One to two years of medical office or medical billing experience
- Medicare and third-party medical collections experience a plus
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills.
- Knowledge of account receivables or medical billing
- Be flexible and thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and high-quality customer service
- Strong sense of what drives you to work hard
Perks we love to offer:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness incentives
- Extremely low monthly benefits premiums for medical, dental, life insurance, FSA, and retirement plans.
- Employee health and wellness program incentives.
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!
Apply with your resume immediately at https://jobs.medicalprofessionals.com
If you would like to talk to the Hiring Manager, feel free to contact our office at 801-313-1938.