Medical Billing Specialist - Part time
Sandy, UT 84092
Are you a Medical Billing Specialist and you are looking for the right practice to help you build your career? This is a gastroenterology practice that provides individual plans to help their patients with their digestive health. This group serves the communities up and down the Wasatch Front. They are looking for the right person to join their team.
Your primary role as the Medical Billing A/R Specialist will be to accurately execute coding and billing, post payments to patient accounts, and build strong relationships with providers, patients, and fellow staff. Additional duties include collecting unpaid claims and filing appeals for reimbursement.
The position is part-time, 24-30 hours a week, located in Sandy.
- 1 to 3 years of medical billing experience
- Certified Professional Coder Certification Preferred (CPC/AAPC)
- Experience with NextGen EPM / EMR
- Accuracy and attention to detail are important
- Must be organized and work quickly in a fast-paced clinic
- Communicate clearly; both verbal and written skills
Take the next step, and send us your resume today. If you'd like to talk to our hiring manager, you can call directly at 801-313-1938.