Medical Billing Supervisor
South Jordan, UT , west jordan, ut South Jordan, UT 84095
Medical Billing Supervisor- $18-$22 /hr.
Are you looking for a better opportunity with a solid, well run and reputable Medical billing company you can trust to have integrity with clients and their team? Our company was created to improve the financial performance of medical practices nationwide. We believe in working together as a team to improve the bottom line for all of our clients.
Are you a problem solver who wants to continue to grow and work with a strong team to improve how patient claims are processed and contribute to the bottom line? We only want individuals who take their job serious, but are also enjoy a relaxed environment where you are trusted to get the job done. We are looking for experienced Medical billers who are motivated, analytically minded individuals who want to be part of an important team!
- Medical Billing / Insurance Collections
- Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm flexible schedules
- Pay rate $18-$22 hour
- Located in Salt Lake City
What can we offer you?
- Challenging and rewarding with supervisory responsibilities
- Competitive pay scale based on experience and overall fit
- Full Employee benefits package
- 2 weeks of PTO, increases after 3 years!!!
- A very run and managed organization providing you the tools and guidance to set you up for success and career advancement.
- A fun environment with a proven retention rate of our staff – you matter to us!
We do not have employees, we have extraordinary people! We listen, engage, create and promote healthy, happy lives and opportunities for all!
Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Medical billing, Medical Collections
- Experience and Knowledge with Medical Appeals and Denials
- Good customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience and knowledge of EOB’s and processing denials
- Understands working in a team environment for the success of the team
- Ability to utilize PC using word, excel, custom billing software
- Responsibilities Include:
- Medical Billing and Medical Collections
- Demonstrate the ability to properly research account issues, resulting in account resolution
- Process denials and appeals, customized appeal letter writing
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual payer provider relations representative(s) to resolve collection issues with patient accounts
- Demonstrate accounts receivable claims problem solving
- Identify and prevent risk and receivable related loss to the management
- Performs secondary billing processes
- Initiate insurance billings; prepare claims packets and tracers to commercial, PPO, HMO
- Performs pre-billing sponsor reviews, verify claims for accuracy
- Screens for clean claims submission pursuant to payer specific guidelines, and billing form requirements.