Medical Coding Auditor - All Specialties
We are a private multi-specialty clinic and one of the largest physician-owned medical groups in Utah and growing. Our organization provides exceptional care to the entire family.
We offer a friendly work environment, focused on patient care with an excellent career track and a comprehensive benefits package. Join a healthcare group, where you matter just as much as our patients matter PositionCoding Auditor, Provides coding, revenue cycle, compliance support, and education to multi-specialty physicians, mid-level providers, support staff and administration.
Auditor will monitor coding and billing activities to ensure activities performed are in compliance with applicable federal and state statutes/regulations in addition to revenue cycle efficiencies. Provide education and improvement of documentation to departments and staff to ensure accurate coding and billing.
- Reviews and audits professional coding and billing from multiple departments and entities of University Health Care
- Reports on the accuracy of procedure, E&M, ICD-10 coding and billing to ensure compliance with legal and procedural policies
- Reviews billing and revenue cycle processes for accuracy and process improvements
- Identifies inaccurate coding practices; prepares reports of findings and meets with providers and medical office staff to provide education and training on accurate coding practices, compliance risks, and revenue cycle efficiencies
- Educates department staff in addition to clinical employees in correct documentation processes and coding guidelines
Requirements(AHIMA) or American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) recognized certification such as: Certified Professional Coder (CPC) Certified Coding Specialist (CPMA), Certified Professional Medical Coding AuditorRegistered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), or other specialty certification indicated by the department, a plus!
- 3-5 years Medical Coding experience
- 1-3 years Medical Coding Audit experience
- Experience Training and educating stafff and heatlhcare professionals
Contact us immediately at Medical Professionals.
www.Medicalprofessionals.com Apply now! Call Michelle Campbell 801-313-1938