Medical Collector II
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Would you like to work for a company that is one of the most sought out in the nation? Do you want to be able to tell your friends you work for one of the most "elite" healthcare organizations in California? This opportunity may just give you those bragging rights! This company is located in Los Angeles, Mid-Wilshire area!Are you experienced in the medical collections field and accounts receivable? Are you someone who is goal oriented and likes to exceed expectations? If you are these things...... then this could be a great opportunity for you.Currently seeking an experienced individuals in medical collections who has heavy experienced with A/R. Really seeking a candidate with both in their skill set. Some of the duties of the role include:
- Working an aging report and recovering high dollar amounts on behalf of physicians and hospitals from insurances and patients
- Making calls and emails and written correspondence in reference to balances owed
- Handling the denials and appeals of claims and going through the process in order to get claims paid
- Handling rebills and adjudications of claims.
- Recognizing ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes to ensure proper coding to get payment
- Obtaining supporting documents for claims
- Working a high production goal of $100,000-$300,000+
- Other duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years of A/R experience in the medical field
- Goal driven and a "hit the ground running" mentality
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding collection goals
- Knowledge of proper time lines in the collections process and protocol.
- Working knowledge of ICD-9, ICD-10
- Experience working with insurances: HMO, PPO, Medi-Cal, Managed Care, Medi-Care.
Interviews taking place now! Apply today highlighting your skills and background for this amazing opportunity... you don't want to miss out!