Medical Office Specialist
West Jordan, UT 84088
We have a new opportunity for a friendly and energetic medical receptionist to help at the front desk at our clinic. The role of the Medical Receptionist is to provide outstanding service to patients and customers while providing attentive support to physicians and healthcare providers.
The Medical Receptionist welcomes patients and ensures that their needs are met. Even though experience is preferred, we are willing to train!
Some of your responsibilities will be
- Greet patients and visitors and ensure a welcoming experience
- Coordinate with clinic staff to ensure efficient patient flow Response promptly to patient inquiries
- Answer telephones, forwards telephone messages and under the direction of licensed staff Schedules appointments, procedures, and diagnostic tests Assist with front and back-office duties simultaneously
- Exercise discretion on sensitive and confidential matters
- Communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing
- Demonstrate computer skills with data entry software
- 1+ years of customer service or medical receptionist experience
- .1+ years of experience in an outpatient clinic or other healthcare settings
- Solid knowledge of medical terminology
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is required
Don't miss this opportunity! This nationwide organization has 36 Hospitals/Clinics/Urgent Care Centers urban and suburban areas across the United States. Our hospitals and clinics are making a profound impact on the communities it serves. We partner with a diverse set of dedicated and community-based charities, advocates, and agencies that are all striving to improve the health and well-being of residents
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!