Medical Receptionist - OBGYN
West Valley City, UT 84120
OBGYN Medical Receptionist $12-15/hr. DOE
OBGYN Specialty is one of the most highly sought after specialties and has the lowest turn over. It is smooth and routine and your patients are almost always happy! It is the most rewarding and memorable careers! Our mission is to support the health of women and their bodies. We want to create healthy women and healthy babies, improving the quality of their life. We are nationwide with multiple hospitals and clinics in different urban and suburban areas across the United States. Our women's center clinic in Bountiful is in need of a Medical Receptionist. We are looking for a friendly Medical Receptionist who wants to be a part of our mission to give women and children happy, healthy lives!
- Full time
- Mon-Friday 8:00 am 5:00 pm
- Full benefits
- Location: Layton
- OBGYN Specialty
This is a full-time Medical Receptionist position with Healthcare benefits, career advancement, and personal growth in a great environment. It is a great opportunity for individuals seeking a stable career with room for advancement in healthcare! We like to have fun and enjoy our work and our patients and have a great management team.
Are you ready for a new beginning? Please apply now and join our team of healthcare professionals!
Skills and Experience:
- OBGYN experience is a plus
- Vitals, vaccine administration, phlebotomy, EKG s, and other procedures
- Ability to work independently and in team efforts
- Ability to quickly take direction from multiple people
- Upbeat, dynamic, and friendly attitude towards patients and staff
- Medical Receptionist experience needed, certification not necessary
- Medical Receptionist certification preferred but not necessary
- Experience in family practice or pediatrics (preferred)
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
We look forward to hearing from you. Please email your resume and feel free to call and talk to us! 801-313-1938, ask for Alec.