Culver City, CA 90230
We are a professional, fast-paced office in need of an experienced Medical Receptionist to join our team!
The ideal candidate will be a friendly and reliable Receptionist with excellent organization skills and follow-through. Excellent communication skills are important. We are looking for someone who works well in a fast-paced setting, both as part of a team, and independently.
Core duties of the position
- Responsible for answering telephones and greeting visitors
- Schedule and call to confirm appointments
- Preparing schedules, data entry, and filing
- Ensures offices are clean and organized and clean
- Accurately prepare and deliver reports
- Confirm scheduled appointments
- Enter worksheet data into the system
- Transcribe physician notes
- High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
- 5+ years of medical receptionist experience
- Must be able to pass National (NACI) background successfully
- Experience with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of operating office equipment
Why Work Here This is a great opportunity to develop your career. You will be working with the largest provider for Disability and Occupational Health medical examinations and diagnostic testing services.
Apply now! https://www.medicalprofessionals.com/career-seekers/