Lehi, UT 84043
Orthopedic/Spine Medical Receptionist $13 18/hr.
We are a Health-care services organization whose mission is to improve the quality of life for the communities we serve. We are a nationwide organization with 36 hospitals/Clinics/Urgent Care Centers urban and suburban areas across the United States.
Our Hospitals/Clinics are making a profound impact on the communities it serves. The health system partners with a diverse set of dedicated and community-based charities, advocates, and agencies that are all striving to improve the health and well-being of local residents
We offer a top of the line Healthcare and benefits package. We enjoy helping our team achieve not only career advancement, but personal growth and we offer one of the most competitive salaries!
Are you ready to take on an exciting new challenge?
- Medical receptionist : Orthopedic/Spine
- Pay rate $13-$18 hour
- Full time- Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Full benefits
- Split between Lehi
Locations: We are hiring for the Lehi location:
- Any Medical Receptionist or Medical office experience of any kind is acceptable
- Communicate with patients, collect all patient data, insurance and payment info
- Schedule patients
- Utilize EMR software
- Ability to work independently and in team efforts
- Ability to quickly take direction from multiple people
- Upbeat, dynamic, and friendly attitude towards patients and staff
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
- Ability to multitask
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong sense of what drives you
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Pass drug and 7 year background screen- some misdemeanors are acceptable
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!
If you are interested in this Medical Assistant position. Apply with your resume immediately at https://jobs.medicalprofessionals.com If you would like to talk to the hiring Manager, feel free to contact our office at 801-313-1938.