Medical Records Clerk
Hawthorne, CA 90250 US
Would you like to work for a medical group whose goal is to provide quality, patient-focused healthcare? Our client is looking for a qualified Medical Records Clerk to join their team. The ideal candidate must be passionate and committed. The Medical Records Clerk handles and maintains patient medical records with confidentiality, accuracy, and respect at all times.
- Collect patient demographic and personal information.
- Issuing medical files to persons and agencies according to laws and regulations.
- Assisting with departmental audits and investigations.
- Maintaining quality and accurate records
- Ensuring patient charts, paperwork, and reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring that all medical records are protected and kept confidential.
- Filing all patients' medical records and information.
- Completing clerical duties, including answering phones, responding to emails, and processing patient admission and discharge records.
The right candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced computer knowledge
- Knowledgeable of Medical Terminology
What we offer:
- Schedule: Monday -Friday: 8am 5pm, must also be available from 7am to 6pm
- Full Benefits
We are seeking an individual that is highly-organized, able to work in a team-oriented environment, be computer savvy, able to communicate clearly and have outstanding customer service.