Novato, CA 94949
Do you have a passion for the medical industry? Are you ready to be part of a company that has the ability to progress your career? Then we have the perfect job opportunity for you!! One of our clients is looking for a Medical Records/Center Receptionist in one of their clinics.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Input medical records into EMR/ Epic system
- Review confidential files, respond to written and in person requests for information, scan and route medical tickets,
- Process medical records with an electric scanner, auditing records for accuracy,
- Take messages for patients using electronic medical records.
- Verify and update patient demographic information.
- Register new patients.
- Address patient requests and inquires.
- Resolve patient concerns.
- Return calls as necessary
- Patient referrals
- Update registration and insurance information for existing patients.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Desire at least one year of related medical office experience.
- Experience with, and proficiency in, electronic medical records: Use of Allscripts software a plus.
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office.
Schedule:Full-Time: Monday Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay: $19-22 an hour; depending on experience